Corporate Services – Chair Massage
My mission at La Trés Zen is to raise awareness of the ill-effect of sedentary working and stress on people’s health. A 10 or 15 minute Back, Shoulder & Neck massage is often all that’s needed to release the unavoidable work stress and tension and put a smile back on your employees’ faces!
I am a qualified ITEC Massage Therapist in Holistic and Deep Tissue treatments, as well as being qualified in Chair Massage Therapy. I provide on-site chair massage to companies in Central and South-West London. La Trés Zen provides all the necessary equipment, I just require access to water for the therapist and for your employees.
Depending on your requirements and the number of your employees, I can arrange a weekly, fortnightly or monthly service. On a fortnightly or monthly basis, I strongly suggest a 15-minute treatment per employee. Should you require a weekly service, a 10-minute treatment is advisable.
Generally, I can deliver approx 4 x 10 minutes or 3 x 15 minutes massages per hour (a few minutes between each
I am covered by professional indemnity and public liability insurance.
Fees + Booking
To view the different Corporate Packages available, please click here to see my current fees (pdf).
Please feel free to reach out if your company has a specific budget. I am happy to discuss creating a bespoke package adapted to your needs.
If you’re interested in talking to me about how massage can benefit your staff, send an email to Emeline.
What are the benefits of massage for staff?
- Calms the nervous system and stimulates the parasympathetic system to alleviate stress
- Improves flexibility and increases the range of movement, thus reducing the risk of injury and muscle imbalance.
- Increases circulation and improves oxygen flow within the body and brain which aids toxin removal.
- Relieves general muscular aches, pains and tension.
- Uses specific trigger point techniques to alleviate muscle spasm.
- Boosts energy levels and
- Improves concentration and alleviates mental fatigue.
- Helps relieve chronic headaches.
What are the benefits of massage for the working environment?
- Revitalises office personnel.
- Improves productivity.
- Alleviates and offsets the occupational hazards of a sedentary occupation.
- Provides power breaks during high-stress periods.
- Provides a motivational tool to compensate for, and facilitate extended working hours.
- Reduces employee absenteeism.
- Improves staff morale and interpersonal dynamics.
- Provides a means of reducing stress before leaving the office.